Welcome to the 2022 WHAM! Ride. Thank you for participating. It is essential that the below measures and information is followed and complied with to ensure a safe ride for everyone. Your safety and your health are important, but we need your cooperation and help to make that happen.
- Come prepared! Don't forget your helmet, lights, and water!
- If you break down during the ride, please call (219) 853-6431 for assistance. Should you and your bike need to be transported, you will be required to wear a mask to ensure the safety of our workers. Please be sure to keep your mask available.
- Roads around the Wolf Lake Pavilion will close at 11:45pm!
- Please make your way to the PAV stage by 11:45pm for announcements and to begin the route line up.
- This is a night ride. There are bumps, bollards, curbs, potholes, sharp curves, traffic, and other hazards that may be along the route. Please make sure to have a working light on both the front and back of your bike. This is the one piece of equipment that will help you throughout the ride. BE SAFE!
- If you are registered for the long route, you must complete the short route by 1:15am. Those arriving after 1:15am will not be allowed to proceed onto the long portion.
- Shirts will be available for purchase while supplies last starting at 9:00pm at the ticket booth area. Pre-ordered shirts will be available for pick up in the same area.
- Navigate the course with your smartphone using the STRAVA app. Download now: iOS | Android